This workshop takes place over four days – the price for all days is $880, plus HST.
Class size is 18 students.
Prerequisite: Robert Harris’s Intermediate Course : Hands Becoming Therapeutic
You will learn:
- How and where organs and their related ligaments can be the source of recurrent mechanical findings in your CST sessions;
- The location, signs and symptoms associated with various organ compromises and dysfunctions;
- How to treat visceral related findings with gentle, effective techniques;
- Techniques that blend into your craniosacral session, with more immediate, accurate results;
- Techniques that enable your recipients/ patients to remain relaxed and horizontal; and
- Provide better care and resolution for your clients.
Pelvis and Lower Abdominal Region
Recurrent sacro-iliac dysfunctions, ileal rotations/misalignments, bladder incontinence and recurrent infections, frequent urination, sacrum and coccyx deviations, constipation, ileo-ceacal valve dysfunctions, appendix, ovaries, large and small intestines, sigmoid colon, hyper-lordosis, and ileo-psoas tensions, kidney function.
Mid Abdomen, Diaphragm and Thoracic Region
Small intestines, DJ junction of the small intestine, 2nd lumbar vertebra dysfunctions, root of the mysentery, gall bladder, sphincter of oddi, liver, stomach, ulcers, pyloric valve dysfunction, hiatal hernias and reflux, diaphragm tensions and discomforts, thyroid challenges and throat tensions.
Phoebe on Queen – 18 Beverley St. Toronto, Ontario
The course starts promptly at 10:00 AM and runs to 4:30 PM.
Please arrive @ 15 minutes before the start of the class.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING TO EACH CLASS:
- A pen;
- A pillow for comfort if desired;
- A re-usable mug;
- All your course notes;
- Your Becalm and Back Balls;
- Yoga mats will be used for the lay-down portions of the workshop. Feel free to bring an additional mat for comfort.
- Layered, comfortable clothing; and
- LUNCH – Except for Sunday, an in-house vegan cafe is open at the Riverdale Hub. Feel free to bring your own lunch or purchase from the cafe.
Refreshments and some light snacks will be available. Please feel free to bring additional snacks as you desire.
Important Notice : Full payment must be made at time of registration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 416-971-4445.