~ 4 day training with Robert Harris
- Learn how and where organs and their related ligaments can be the source of recurrent mechanical findings in your CST sessions
- Learn the location, signs and symptoms associated with various organ compromises and dysfunctions
- Learn how to treat visceral related findings with gentle, effective techniques
- Learn techniques that blend into your craniosacral session, with more immediate, accurate results
- Learn techniques that enable your recipients/ patients to remain relaxed and horizontal
- Provide better care and resolution for your clients
Pelvis and Lower Abdominal Region:
Recurrent sacro-iliac dysfunctions, ileal rotations/misalignments, bladder incontinence and recurrent infections, frequent urination, sacrum and coccyx deviations, constipation, ileo-ceacal valve dysfunctions, appendix, ovaries, large and small intestines, sigmoid colon, hyper-lordosis, and ileo-psoas tensions, kidney function.
Mid Abdomen, Diaphragm and Thoracic Region:
Small intestines, DJ junction of the small intestine, 2nd lumbar vertebra dysfunctions, root of the mysentery, gall bladder, sphincter of oddi, liver, stomach, ulcers, pyloric valve dysfunction, hiatal hernias and reflux, diaphragm tensions and discomforts, thyroid challenges and throat tensions.
Date: January 12 – 15, 2012
Time: 10:00am – 4:30pm
Eight Branches Healing Arts Centre
358 Dupont Street
Cost: $760 (+HST)
Please go to our online registration to sign up for workshops and courses. If you are unable to register online, you may also contact us at 416-971-8674 OR send us an email at email@example.com.