Part 2 Overview
The completion of Part 1 provides new skills and ability in your hands and whole being. It will now allow you to safely and confidently approach and undertake the study and more delicate treatment of the home of the brain and spinal chord – the cranial bones, their sutures and the underlying meningeal membranes.
Students will learn:
- Evaluative skills and specific release techniques, with facilitating variations, for each of the cranial bones;
- The ability to recognize and confirm the different presenting restrictions found as techniques are practiced;
- The anatomy and physiology of the Craniosacral System along with the various symptoms and conditions found with the different restrictions and dysfunction patterns; and
- The crucial ability to recognize, treat and balance the various strain patterns and difficult lesions of the ‘keystone’ sphenoid bone, the TMJ and the ‘challenging’ temporal bones including their rotations and the ability to balance them successfully.
Part 2 Content:
- Anatomy of the Craniosacral System, the Meninges, the Ventricles and Cerebral-Spinal Fluid;
- The Central Nervous System, Cranial and Spinal Nerves
- Occipital-C1 Decompression;
- Spinal Dura – Assessment and Treatment;
- Sutural and Meningeal Membrane Restrictions and Releases;
- Frontal Lift;
- Parietal Lifts;
- Temporal Bones –Circumferential Motions and Lateral Releases;
- The Sphenoid Bone – Lesions and Strains;
- Ethmoid Disimpaction; and
- TMJ Decompessions.
Please Note: This course is a prerequisite for Craniosacral Therapy Part 3.
Workshop Includes: Workbook, Certificate of Attendance
The price is $880, plus HST.
Important Notice: Registration is only complete with full payment. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-971-4445.
|Craniosacral Training Program Part 2 - June 15-18, 2023||
June 15, 2023
10:00 am-4:00 pm
|Craniosacral Training Program Part 2 - October 26-29, 2023||
October 26, 2023
10:00 am-4:00 pm