Part 1 Overview
This 4-day foundation training will have students leaving with the confidence and ability to provide gentle, non-intrusive hands-on treatment based on Craniosacral and osteopathic techniques designed to address many local and whole-body challenges.
Students will be able to gain deep, lasting, soft tissue releases and articular corrections throughout the whole body. Part 1 provides a practical understanding of the Craniosacral System and Craniosacral Therapy (CST).
One’s hands become capable of sensing and reading the body’s energetic dynamics, the motion indicators of the Craniosacral rhythm and the compromises to normal mobility presented by soft tissue restrictions.
Students will learn:
- How to find misalignment and restrictions in the body;
- How to recognize the therapeutic approach that will help the most;
- The ability to read and respond to various indicators within the body that occur as they proceed with treatment techniques;
- To practice the foundation principals and techniques on the body, base of the skull, spine, ribs, pelvis and extremities; and
- Identify and witness advanced levels of therapeutic results achieved.
Part 1 Content:
- Craniosacral Therapy and the Craniosacral Rhythm;
- The Autonomic, Central and Peripheral Nervous Systems;
- Craniosacral Rhythm Stillpoints;
- Neuro-plasticity and Stillness;
- Becoming Conscious – Intentions, Awareness and Blending;
- Sensing Stillness – on and off body;
- Sensory Wake-ups and Enhancements;
- Recognizing and Locating Soft Tissue Restrictions;
- Indirect Techniques and Releases;
- Fascia, Unwinding and Diaphragm Releases;
- Energetic Sensing and Treatment Enhancements;
- Direct Techniques and Lengthening Releases for Articular Restrictions and Boney Misalignments; and
- Articular Assessment and Treatment of the clavicles, ribs, sternum, vertebra, spine, hips, fibula, sacro-iliac joints; and
- Decompression of the spine, occiput and sacrum.
Please Note: This course is a prerequisite for further training in Craniosacral Therapy (Part 2, Part 3).
Workshop Includes: Workbook, BeCalm Balls, BeCalm BackBalls, Certificate of Attendance
The price is $935, plus HST.
Important Notice: Registration is only complete with full payment. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 416-971-4445.
|Craniosacral Training Program Part 1 - Sept 15-18, 2022||
September 15, 2022
10:00 am-4:00 pm