2020 DATES, REGISTRATION AND LOCATION HAVE BEEN UPDATED.
Part 1 Overview
This 4-day foundation training will have students leaving confident with the ability provide gentle, non-intrusive hands-on treatment based on Craniosacral and osteopathic techniques designed to address many local and whole-body challenges.
Students will be able to gain deep, lasting, soft tissue releases and articular corrections throughout the whole body. Part 1 provides a practical understanding of the Craniosacral System and Craniosacral Therapy (CST).
One’s hands become capable of sensing and reading the body’s energetic dynamics, the motion indicators of the Craniosacral rhythm and the compromises to normal mobility presented by soft tissue restrictions.
This course takes place for four days – the price is $935, plus HST.
Class size is 18 students.
Students will learn:
- How to find misalignment and restrictions in the body;
- How to recognize the therapeutic approach that will help the most;
- The ability to read and respond to various indicators within the body that occur as they proceed with treatment techniques;
- To practice the foundation principals and techniques on the body, base of the skull, spine, ribs, pelvis and extremities; and
- Identify and witness advanced levels of therapeutic results achieved.
Part 1 Content:
- Craniosacral Therapy and the Craniosacral Rhythm;
- The Autonomic, Central and Peripheral Nervous Systems;
- Craniosacral Rhythm Stillpoints;
- Neuro-plasticity and Stillness;
- Becoming Conscious – Intentions, Awareness and Blending;
- Sensing Stillness – on and off body;
- Sensory Wake-ups and Enhancements;
- Recognizing and Locating Soft Tissue Restrictions;
- Indirect Techniques and Releases;
- Fascia, Unwinding and Diaphragm Releases;
- Energetic Sensing and Treatment Enhancements;
- Direct Techniques and Lengthening Releases for Articular Restrictions and Boney Misalignments; and
- Articular Assessment and Treatment of the clavicles, ribs, sternum, vertebra, spine, hips, fibula, sacro-iliac joints; and
- Decompression of the spine, occiput and sacrum.
Please Note: This course is a prerequisite for further training in Craniosacral Therapy (Part 2, Part 3).
Workshop Includes: BeCalm Balls, BeCalm BackBalls
The course starts promptly at 10:00 AM and runs to 4:30 PM.
Please arrive @ 15 minutes before the start of the class.
In Toronto, the courses will be held at:
Phoebe on Queen
18 Beverly St.
Toronto ON M5T 3L2
We also have a Part 1 Scheduled at the West Coast College of Massage and will be holding a session in Barbados. Please see the course listing for location details and dates.
Please bring the following:
- A pen;
- A pillow for comfort if desired;
- A re-usable mug;
- Yoga mats will be used for the lay-down portions of the workshop. Feel free to bring an additional mat for comfort; and
- layered, comfortable clothing.
Refreshments and some light snacks will be available. Please feel free to bring additional snacks as you desire.
Important Notice : Full payment must be made at time of registration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 416-971-4445.
|Craniosacral Training Program Part 1 - July 18 & 19 and July 25 & 26, 2020 in British Columbia||
July 18, 2020
10:00 am-4:30 pm
West Coast College of Massage Therapy
613 Columbia St. See Map
|Craniosacral Training Program Part 1 - October 1 - 4, 2020||
October 1, 2020
10:00 am-4:30 pm
Phoebe on Queen
18 Beverley St. See Map