A Weekend of Discovery and Exploring Craniosacral Movement and Dance
Join longtime friends, Berlin based Canadian dancer, choreographer and instructor Shannon Cooney, and Toronto based master teacher and craniosacral practitioner, Robert Harris, in Berlin as they share their decades of teaching expertise and experience to bring forth this exploratory dance workshop.
This weekend will provide rewarding experiences as these two gifted instructors lead and interweave participants through various exercises to open new realms of sensing, perception and creativity.
- Become aware of your deep inner core, your craniosacral rhythm, its fluid tides and the effects on consciousness and freedom;
- Awaken new feelings and movements while providing new freedom and expression to your inner and outer worlds;
- Witness your sensory realms expand and deepen, gaining new abilities to perceive, feel and enrich all your experiences;
- Experience craniosacral rhythm dynamics and the hands-on facilitation for slack and stillness, movement and rhythms;
- Gain unique access to your inner self with a new or enhanced ability to let go of restrictive tensions and integrate the shifts you are experiencing; and
- Experience heightened senses and an increased ability to witness and enjoy new found inspirations, creativity and expression.
Location: Uferstudios Studio 2
Date: April 6 and 7, 2019
Time: 11:00am – 5:30pm
Cost: 250€ (with a sliding scale for those who are Unemployed, Students, Seniors)
Shannon Cooney will respond to your registration with details on how to pay for the course.[events_planner taxonomy=”awakening”]