Experience Absolute Calm & Relief
Robert F. Harris, a leader in Cranial Sacral Therapy (CST), will help you discover profound and rapid relaxation by engaging your ‘stillpoint’. A stillpoint is a therapeutic technique from CST that instantly shuts down your stress cycle. It allows your body’s restorative nervous system, the parasympathetics, to come into dominance and re-balance. You will also learn spinal releases based on CST.
This 2.5 hour workshop will enable you to become empowered with the most effective CST self-care techniques and tools available. The knowledge, techniques and Becalm devices that are provided for you to take home, are all based on the gentle approach and principals of CST. You will learn how to bring on cranial sacral “stillpoints” and witness yourself instantly go into, and through, the deepest relaxations ever felt. This neuroplastic zone, with puddle-like feelings of relaxation, enables effortless releases of restrictions and widespread benefits for our mind, body and spirit. This portal-like state can enable easy access to restoration, reorganization and creative inspiration.
In our time together, you will also learn to gain releases from tension and pain with gentle elongation techniques. You will learn specific exercises for the spine, lower back, neck and thorax and how to use the very effective BackBalls.
This workshop will be valuable for therapists, creative artists, individuals who practice yoga or meditation, and anyone wishing better health and rejuvenation.
YOU WILL GO HOME WITH:
- Feelings of unparalleled, absolutely profound calm;
- The ability to bring on your own therapeutic stillpoint or to perform a stillpoint on others;
- The ability to transform and manage pain, stress, insomnia and spinal releases for yourself and others
- Having learned numerous helpful releases for the spine based on CST;
- An understanding of Cranial Sacral Therapy;
- A set of therapeutic Becalm Balls (retail value $30) and Backballs (retail value $45)
The course will be held at:
Phoebe on Queen – 18 Beverley St.
Toronto, Ontario M5T 3L2
The course starts promptly at 10:30 AM and runs to 1:00 PM.
Please arrive @ 15 minutes before the start of the class.
Please bring the following:
- A pen;
- A pillow for comfort if desired;
- A re-usable mug;
- Layered, comfortable clothing;
- Yoga mats will be used for the lay-down portions of the workshop. Feel free to bring an additional mat for comfort;
- Teas and filtered water and some light snacks will be available.
Important Notice : Full payment must be made at time of registration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 416-971-4445.
|Finding your Stillpoint and Craniosacral Help for the Spine October 18, 2020||
October 18, 2020
10:30 am-1:00 pm
Phoebe on Queen
18 Beverley St. See Map