Part 3 Overview
In these four days, besides the traditional intra-oral techniques taught, Insightful variations are added that will enable easier releases and re-balancing to occur. Part 3 will also empower students to better address the stubborn and recurrent imbalances, subluxations and deep restrictions.
Students will learn:
- Techniques for the facial bones, the intra-oral environment, the lower jaw, tongue and hyoid region;
- In-depth knowledge to treat and address TMJ disorder;
- About the dynamics of malocclusion and its destabilizing influence and how they can help.
Part 3 Content:
- Intra-oral assistance for sphenoid restrictions;
- Intra-oral disimpactions of the ethmoid and vomer;
- Maxillary releases and balancing;
- The palatines;
- Muscles of mastication and the pterygoids;
- TMJ dysfunction and releases;
- Lower mandible and root of the tongue;
- Throat and hyoid region;
- The challenged O/A and upper cervicals;
- Zygoma releases;
- Nasal plates releases;
- Charting and record keeping
- Self-help and care.
Workshop Includes: Workbook, Certificate of Attendance
The price is $880, plus HST.
Important Notice: Registration is only complete with full payment. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-971-4445.
Upcoming Workshops – March 20-23, 2021
|Craniosacral Training Program Part 3 - Mar 30 - Apr 2, 2023||
March 30, 2023
10:00 am-4:00 pm
Zoom: CST Training - Part 3