In these four days, besides the traditional intra-oral techniques taught, Insightful variations are added that will enable easier releases and re-balancing to occur. Part 3 will also empower students to better address the stubborn and recurrent imbalances, subluxations and deep restrictions.
Students will learn:
- Techniques for the facial bones, the intra-oral environment, the lower jaw, tongue and hyoid region;
- In-depth knowledge to treat and address TMJ disorder;
- About the dynamics of malocclusion and its destabilizing influence and how they can help.
- Intra-oral assistance for sphenoid restrictions;
- Intra-oral disimpactions of the ethmoid and vomer;
- Maxillary releases and balancing;
- The palatines;
- Muscles of mastication and the pterygoids;
- TMJ dysfunction and releases;
- Lower mandible and root of the tongue;
- Throat and hyoid region;
- The challenged O/A and upper cervicals;
- Zygoma releases;
- Nasal plates releases;
- Charting and record keeping; and
- Self-help and care.
This course takes place for four days – the price is $880, plus HST.
Class size is 20 students.
Please Note: This course is a prerequisite for further training in Craniosacral Therapy (Visceral and Pediatric).
The course starts promptly at 10:00 AM and runs to 4:30 PM.
Please arrive @ 15 minutes before the start of the class.
The course will be held at the :
Phoebe on Queen
18 Beverly St.
Toronto ON M5T 3L2
Please bring the following:
- A pen;
- A pillow for comfort if desired;
- A re-usable mug;
- Yoga mats will be used for the lay-down portions of the workshop. Feel free to bring an additional mat for comfort; and
- layered, comfortable clothing.
Refreshments and some light snacks will be available. Please feel free to bring additional snacks as you desire.
Important Notice : Full payment must be made at time of registration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 416-971-4445.
|Craniosacral Training Program Part 3 Revised dates April moved to June 25 - 28, 2020||
June 25, 2020
10:00 am-4:30 pm
Phoebe on Queen
18 Beverley St. See Map