A Weekend of Discovery and Exploring Craniosacral Movement and Dance
Join dancer, choreographer, educator and Craniosacral practitioner Shannon Cooney, and master teacher and Craniosacral practitioner, Robert Harris, in Toronto as they share their decades of teaching expertise, experience, curiosity and friendship to bring forth this exploratory movement workshop.
The weekend will provide rewarding experiences as these two gifted instructors lead and interweave participants through various exercises, guiding both movement and hand’s on connection. These explorations will open one to new realms of sensing, perception and creativity and they will be guided through both movement and hands on work.
- Become aware of your deep inner mid-line, your craniosacral rhythm, its fluid tides and the effects on consciousness and freedom;
- Awaken perceptions to subtle and potent felt-sensations and movements, providing freedom and expression to inner and outer worlds;
- Perceive and experience craniosacral rhythm dynamics and the hands-on facilitation for slack and stillness, movement and rhythms in one’s self and others;
- Experience heightened senses, expanded conciousness and an increased ability to witness and enjoy new found inspirations, creativity and expression;
- Learn how to ground one’s self in the midst of the phenomena of the Craniosacral tides.
Location: Waldorf Academy – 250 Madison Ave.
Date: November 16 and 17, 2019
Time: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Cost: $350 tax included – includes a complimentary set of Becalm Balls.
Important Notice : A deposit of only $50 is required at time of registration. When you indicate the $50 payment, you will be directed to a Paypal page. You do not need a Paypal account to pay with your credit card on the Paypal site. OR, you can call into the clinic and make a payment or send us an e-transfer. Please inquire about a sliding scale fee if you are unemployed, a student or senior.
Alternatively, if you are a dancer, consider an application to the Training Subsidy Program http://cadaontario.camp8.org/training_subsidy_program.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 416-971-4445.