Completion of Part 1 provides new skill and ability in your hands to allow you to safely and confidently approach and undertake the study and treatment of the more delicate home of the brain and spinal chord – the cranial bones, their sutures and the underlying meningeal membranes.
Students will learn:
- Evaluative skills and specific release techniques, with facilitating variations, for each of the cranial bones;
- The ability to recognize and confirm the different presenting restrictions found as techniques are practiced;
- The anatomy and physiology of the Craniosacral System along with the various symptoms and conditions found with the different restrictions and dysfunction patterns; and
- The crucial ability to recognize, treat and balance the various strain patterns and difficult lesions of the ‘keystone’ sphenoid bone, the TMJ and the ‘challenging’ temporal bones including their rotations and the ability to balance them successfully.
- Anatomy of the Craniosacral System, the Meninges, the Ventricles and Cerebral-spinal Fluid;
- The Central Nervous System, Cranial and Spinal Nerves Occipital-C1 Decompression;
- Spinal Dura – Assessment and Treatment;
- Sutural and Meningeal Membrane Restrictions and Releases;
- Frontal Lift;
- Parietal Lifts;
- Temporal Bones –Circumferential Motions and Lateral Releases;
- The Sphenoid Bone – Lesions and Strains;
- Ethmoid Disimpaction; and
- TMJ Decompessions.
This course takes place for four days – the price is $880, plus HST.
Class size is 20 students.
Please Note: This course is a prerequisite for further training in Craniosacral Therapy (Part 3).
The course starts promptly at 10:00 AM and runs to 4:30 PM.
Please arrive @ 15 minutes before the start of the class.
The courses will be held at:
1326 Gerrard St. East
Toronto ON M4L 1Z1
Please bring the following:
- A pen;
- A pillow for comfort if desired;
- A re-usable mug;
- Yoga mats will be used for the lay-down portions of the workshop. Feel free to bring an additional mat for comfort.
- layered, comfortable clothing; and
- LUNCH – Except for Sunday, an in-house vegan cafe, Social Gardener Cafe, is open at the Riverdale Hub. Feel free to bring your own lunch or purchase from the cafe.
Refreshments and some light snacks will be available. Please feel free to bring additional snacks as you desire.
Important Notice : Full payment must be made at time of registration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-971-4445.
|October 19, 2019 - October 22, 2019|
|10:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Craniosacral Training Part 2||$880.00|