Join Robert Harris, one of Canada’s leading Craniosacral Therapists, as he teaches you how to “stillpoint” and experience profound and rapid relaxation with Becalm Balls.
You will go home with:
- An understanding of craniosacral therapy and the cranial rhythm
- The ability to find your “stillpoint”
- Deep feelings of calm
- A new strategy for managing stress
- A relaxation technique to enhance your yoga or meditation practices
- A set of therapeutic Becalm Balls
Date: Sunday, November 13, 2011
Time: 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Cost: $60 (includes Becalm Balls – $30 retail value)
Place: Queen Street Yoga – Kitchener Waterloo
To Register: www.queenstreetyoga.com
With a prior background practicing and teaching Hatha yoga, Robert F. Harris’ start as an RMT began more than thirty-two years ago. He has specialized in craniosacral therapy since 1986, co-founding and directing The Cranial Therapy Centre in Toronto with his partner Alix McLaughlin. In addition to a full-time practice, he continues to run training programs in CST as well as conduct seminars for corporate clients, clinics, and teaching hospitals.