This course takes place for one day – the price for the day is $275, plus HST.
Class size is 18 students.
- Understand and experience the power of Craniosacral Therapy;
- Learn to do the therapeutic ‘stillpoint’ technique with your own hands or with Becalm Balls;
- Feel confident using this technique to help yourself, family and friends;
- Learn craniosacral techniques for jaw, neck, back and headaches;
- Receive self-care knowledge and tips for sustainable stress relief;
- Experience deep relaxation and therapeutic releases; and
- Take home set of Becalm Balls and Back Balls ($75 retail value)
Please Note: This course is a prerequisite for further training in craniosacral therapy (Intermediate & Advanced).
The course starts promptly at 10:00 AM and runs to 4:30 PM.
Please arrive @ 15 minutes before the start of the class.
The courses will be held at:
1326 Gerrard St. East
Toronto ON M4L 1Z1
Please bring the following:
- A pen;
- A pillow for comfort if desired;
- A re-usable mug;
- Yoga mats will be used for the lay-down portions of the workshop. Feel free to bring an additional mat for comfort.
- layered, comfortable clothing; and
- LUNCH – Except for Sunday, an in-house vegan cafe, Social Gardener Cafe, is open at the Riverdale Hub. Feel free to bring your own lunch or purchase from the cafe.
Refreshments and some light snacks will be available. Please feel free to bring additional snacks as you desire.
Important Notice : Full payment must be made at time of registration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-971-4445.