This course takes place over three days. The total price for 3 days is $660.00, plus HST.
Class size is 18 students.
Prerequisite: Robert Harris’s Introduction to Craniosacral Therapy
In the course, you will:
- Develop increased sensitivity – manual, energetic, and intuitive:
- Get comfortable with non-intrusive, gentle assessment and treatment skills;
- Learn primary principles of tissue release, both osteopathic and craniosacral;
- Learn gentle, powerful techniques that have lasting results; and
- Learn release techniques for the whole body: limbs, spine, ribs, muscles, fascia, organs, pelvis, joints.
The course starts promptly at 10:00 AM and runs to 4:30 PM.
Please arrive @ 15 minutes before the start of the class.
Please bring the following:
- A pen;
- A pillow for comfort if desired;
- A re-usable mug;
- Your Introductory Course notes;
- Your Becalm and Back Balls;
- Layered, comfortable clothing;
- Yoga mats will be used for the lay-down portions of the workshop. Feel free to bring an additional mat for comfort;
- LUNCH – Except for Sunday, an in-house vegan cafe, Social Gardener Cafe is open at the Riverdale Hub. Feel free to bring your own lunch or purchase from the cafe.
Refreshments and some light snacks will be available. Please feel free to bring additional snacks as you desire.
This course will take place at:
1326 Gerrard St. East
Toronto ON M4L 1Z1
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Important Notice : Full payment must be made at time of registration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 416-971-4445.
|October 19, 2018 - October 21, 2018 - Course dates: Oct 19, 20, 21, 2018|
|10:00 AM - 4:30 PM|