Experience Absolute Calm & Relief
Robert F. Harris, a leader in Cranial Sacral Therapy (CST), will help you discover profound and rapid relaxation by engaging your ‘stillpoint’. A stillpoint is a therapeutic technique from CST that instantly shuts down your stress cycle. It allows your body’s restorative nervous system, the parasympathetics, to come into dominance and re-balance. You will also learn spinal releases based on CST.
This workshop will be valuable for therapists, creative artists, individuals who practice yoga or meditation, and anyone wishing better health and rejuvenation.
YOU WILL GO HOME WITH:
- Feelings of unparalleled, absolutely profound calm;
- The ability to bring on your own therapeutic stillpoint or to perform a stillpoint on others;
- The ability to transform and manage pain, stress, insomnia and spinal releases for yourself and others
- Having learned numerous helpful releases for the spine based on CST;
- An understanding of Cranial Sacral Therapy;
- A set of therapeutic Becalm Balls (retail value $30) and Backballs (retail value $45)
WHERE: Rouge Hill Pilates
located at 318 Rouge Highlands Drive (just east of Port Union Rd off Fanfare Ave)
Exit #390 Hwy 401
WHEN: June 11, 2018 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm ** New date and time !!
COST: $110 (Becalm Balls and Backballs Included)
WHO: Robert Harris RMT, is one of Canada’s leading Cranial Sacral Therapists and stress expert. With his partner Alix McLaughlin, he is co-founder and director of the Cranial Therapy Centre (est.1987) in Toronto. It is Canada’s largest and longest-established CST centre. With over 27 years of CST teaching experience and the developer of the Becalm Balls and Backballs, Robert offers seminars within teaching hospitals, health clinics, yoga studios and corporate environments, alongside his full-time practice.
TO REGISTER: Contact Sarah Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org