Experience Absolute Calm
Robert F. Harris, a leader in cranial sacral therapy, will help you discover profound and rapid relaxation by engaging your ‘stillpoint’. A stillpoint is a therapeutic technique from craniosacral therapy that instantly shuts down your stress cycle. It allows your body’s restorative nervous system, the parasympathetics, to come into dominance and rebalance.
This workshop will be valuable for therapists, creative artists, individuals who practice yoga or meditation, and anyone wishing better health and rejuvenation.
YOU WILL GO HOME WITH:
- Feelings of unparalleled, absolutely profound calm
- The ability to bring on your own therapeutic stillpoint or to perform a stillpoint on others
- Skills to transform and manage pain, stress and insomnia for yourself and others
- An understanding of craniosacral therapy and the stillpoint technique
- A set of therapeutic Becalm Balls (retail value $30)
WHERE: Rouge Hill Pilates
318 Rouge Highlands Drive (just east of Port Union Rd off Fanfare Ave)
Exit #390 Hwy 401
WHEN: June 22, 6pm-8pm
COST: $90 (Becalm Balls Included)
WHO: Robert Harris RMT, is one of Canada’s leading Cranial sacral therapists and stress expert. With his partner Alix McLaughlin, he is co-founder and director of the Cranial Therapy Centre (est.1987) in Toronto. It is Canada’s largest and longest-established CST centre. With over 27 years of CST teaching experience and the developer of the Becalm Balls, Robert offers seminars within teaching hospitals, health clinics, yoga studios and corporate environments, alongside his full-time practice.
TO REGISTER: Contact Sarah Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org