Experience Absolute Calm & Relief
On Saturday October 26, Robert F. Harris, a leader in Cranial Sacral Therapy (CST), and Sarah Wallace, owner and instructor of Rouge Hill Pilates have teamed up to help you discover profound and rapid relaxation by engaging your ‘stillpoint’. A stillpoint is a therapeutic technique from CST that instantly shuts down your stress cycle. It allows your body’s restorative nervous system, the parasympathetics, to come into dominance and re-balance. You will also learn spinal releases based on CST.
This 2.5 hour workshop, held at Sarah’s Rouge Hill Pilates Studio, will enable you to become empowered with the most effective CST self-care techniques and tools available. The knowledge, techniques and Becalm devices that are provided for you to take home, are all based on the gentle approach and principals of CST. You will learn how to bring on cranial sacral “stillpoints” and witness yourself instantly go into, and through, the deepest relaxations ever felt. This neuroplastic zone, with puddle-like feelings of relaxation, enables effortless releases of restrictions and widespread benefits for our mind, body and spirit. This portal-like state can enable easy access to restoration, reorganization and creative inspiration.
In our time together, you will also learn to gain releases from tension and pain with gentle elongation techniques. You will learn specific exercises for the spine, lower back, neck and thorax and how to use the very effective BackBalls.
This workshop will be valuable for therapists, creative artists, individuals who practice yoga or meditation, and anyone wishing better health and rejuvenation.
YOU WILL GO HOME WITH:
- Feelings of unparalleled, absolutely profound calm;
- The ability to bring on your own therapeutic stillpoint or to perform a stillpoint on others;
- The ability to transform and manage pain, stress, insomnia and spinal releases for yourself and others;
- Having learned numerous helpful releases for the spine based on CST;
- An understanding of Cranial Sacral Therapy; and
- A set of therapeutic Becalm Balls (retail value $30) and Backballs (retail value $45)
On Saturday October 26, 2019 the course will be held at:
Rouge Hill Pilates Studio
318 Rouge Highlands Drive – located on the east side of Toronto just east of Port Union Rd and Fanfare Ave.
The course starts promptly at 1:00 PM and runs to 3:30 PM.
Please arrive @ 15 minutes before the start of the class.
Please bring the following:
- A pillow for comfort if desired;
- Layered, comfortable clothing;
- Yoga mats will be used for the lay-down portions of the workshop. Feel free to bring an additional mat for comfort;
Important Notice : Please contact Sarah at Rouge Hill Pilates Studio 647-515-6149 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.