In these four days, besides the traditional intra-oral techniques taught, Insightful variations are added that will enable easier releases and re-balancing to occur. Part 3 will also empower students to better address the stubborn and recurrent imbalances, subluxations and deep restrictions.
Students will learn:
- Techniques for the facial bones, the intra-oral environment, the lower jaw, tongue and hyoid region;
- In-depth knowledge to treat and address TMJ disorder;
- About the dynamics of malocclusion and its destabilizing influence and how they can help.
- Intra-oral assistance for sphenoid restrictions;
- Intra-oral disimpactions of the ethmoid and vomer;
- Maxillary releases and balancing;
- The palatines;
- Muscles of mastication and the pterygoids;
- TMJ dysfunction and releases;
- Lower mandible and root of the tongue;
- Throat and hyoid region;
- The challenged O/A and upper cervicals;
- Zygoma releases;
- Nasal plates releases;
- Charting and record keeping; and
- Self-help and care.
This course takes place for four days – the price is $880, plus HST.
Class size is 20 students.
Please Note: This course is a prerequisite for further training in Craniosacral Therapy (Visceral and Pediatric).
The course starts promptly at 10:00 AM and runs to 4:30 PM.
Please arrive @ 15 minutes before the start of the class.
The courses will be held at:
1326 Gerrard St. East
Toronto ON M4L 1Z1
Please bring the following:
- A pen;
- A pillow for comfort if desired;
- A re-usable mug;
- Yoga mats will be used for the lay-down portions of the workshop. Feel free to bring an additional mat for comfort.
- layered, comfortable clothing; and
- LUNCH – Except for Sunday, an in-house vegan cafe, Social Gardener Cafe, is open at the Riverdale Hub. Feel free to bring your own lunch or purchase from the cafe.
Refreshments and some light snacks will be available. Please feel free to bring additional snacks as you desire.
Important Notice : Full payment must be made at time of registration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-971-4445.
|November 21, 2019 - November 24, 2019 - Course dates: Nov 21 - 24, 2019|
|10:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Craniosacral Training Part 3||$880.00|