A Weekend of Discovery and Exploring Craniosacral Movement and Dance
Join Berlin based Canadian dancer, choreographer and Craniosacral practitioner Shannon Cooney, and master teacher and Craniosacral practitioner, Robert Harris, in Toronto as they share their decades of teaching expertise, experience and friendship to bring forth this exploratory dance and movement workshop.
The weekend will provide rewarding experiences as these two gifted instructors lead and interweave participants through various exercises, guiding both movement and hand’s on connection. These explorations will open one to new realms of sensing, perception and creativity.
- Become aware of your deep inner midline, your craniosacral rhythm, its fluid tides and the effects on consciousness and freedom;
- Awaken perceptions to subtle and potent felt-sensations and movements, providing freedom and expression to inner and outer worlds;
- Perceive craniosacral rhythm dynamics and the hands-on facilitations for slack and stillness, movement and rhythms in one’s self and others;
- Experience heightened senses and an increased ability to witness and enjoy new found inspirations, creativity and expression;
- Learn how to ground one’s self in the midst of the phenomena of the Craniosacral tides.
Location: Waldorf Academy – 250 Madison Ave.
Date: November 16 and 17, 2019
Time: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Cost: $350+HST – includes a complimentary set of Becalm Balls.
Important Notice : Full payment must be made at time of registration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 416-971-4445.
|November 16, 2019 - November 17, 2019|
|11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Awakening and Riding Craniosacral Rhythms - Toronto||$350.00|