This course takes place over two 3 day sessions Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The price for all 6 days is $1320, plus HST.
Class size is 18 students.
Prerequisite: Intermediate Course
- Enhance your sensitivity, deepen your skills;
- Focus on the spine, dura, neck, head, face, jaw and intra-oral;
- Learn extensive, powerful hands-on techniques to gain releases throughout body and head;
- Refine assessment skills;
- Learn how to reduce pain, dysfunctions and neurological problems; and
- Learn to enhance brain and spinal cord function.
The course will be held at:
1326 Gerrard St. East
Toronto ON M4L 1Z1
The course starts promptly at 10:00 AM and runs to 4:30 PM.
Please arrive @ 15 minutes before the start of the class.
Please bring the following:
- A pen;
- A pillow for comfort if desired;
- A re-usable mug;
- Your Intermediate Course notes;
- Your Becalm and Back Balls;
- Layered, comfortable clothing;
- Yoga mats will be used for the lay-down portions of the workshop. Feel free to bring an additional mat for comfort;
- LUNCH – Except for Sunday, an in-house vegan cafe, Social Gardener Cafe, is open at the Riverdale Hub. Feel free to bring your own lunch or purchase from the cafe.
Refreshments and some light snacks will be available. Please feel free to bring additional snacks as you desire.
Important Notice : Full payment must be made at time of registration. To pay on installments, please contact The Cranial Therapy Centre. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-971-4445.
|November 2, 2018 - November 18, 2018 - Course dates: Nov 2, 3, 4 & 16, 17, 18, 2018|
|10:00 AM - 4:30 PM|