This course takes place over two five-day periods – the price is $2150, excluding tax.
It is open to everyone (from beginner to advanced) and covers all core courses Introduction through Advanced.
Introduction to Craniosacral Therapy
- Understand and experience the power of Craniosacral Therapy and learn to do the therapeutic ‘stillpoint’ technique with your own hands or with Becalm Balls;
- Feel confident using this technique to help yourself, family and friends;
- Learn craniosacral techniques for jaw, neck, back and headaches;
- Receive self-care knowledge and tips for sustainable stress relief;
- Experience deep relaxation and therapeutic releases; and
- Take home Becalm Balls (included in cost of workshop).
Intermediate – Hands Becoming Therapeutic
- Develop increased sensitivity – manual, energetic, intuitive;
- Get comfortable with non-intrusive, gentle assessment and treatment skills;
- Learn primary principles of tissue release, both osteopathic and craniosacral;
- Learn gentle, powerful techniques that have lasting results; and
- Learn release techniques for the whole body: limbs, spine, ribs, muscles, fascia, organs, pelvis, joints.
Advanced – In-Depth Focus On Head, Spine & Dura
- Enhance your sensitivity, deepen your skills;
- Focus on the spine, dura, neck, head, face, jaw and intra-oral;
- Learn extensive, powerful hands-on techniques to gain releases throughout body and head;
- Refine assessment skills;
- Learn how to reduce pain, dysfunctions and neurological problems; and
- Learn to enhance brain and spinal cord function.
The course starts promptly at 10:00 AM and runs to 4:30 PM.
Please arrive @ 15 minutes before the start of the class.
Please bring the following:
- A pen;
- A pillow for comfort if desired;
- A re-usable mug;
- Your Intermediate Course notes;
- Your Becalm and Back Balls;
- Yoga mats will be used for the lay-down portions of the workshop. Feel free to bring an additional mat for comfort.
- Layered, comfortable clothing; and
- LUNCH – An in-house vegan cafe is open at the Riverdale Hub. Feel free to bring your own lunch or purchase from the cafe.
Refreshments and some light snacks will be available. Please feel free to bring additional snacks as you desire.
The 2017 course dates will be held at:
1326 Gerrard St. East
Toronto ON M4L 1Z1